Thursday, November 12, 2009

Utter Nonsence

Have you ever felt in your life that everything
just seems like it doesn't make sense anymore?

Everything 'out there' seems so meaningless...pale

I begin not able to understand why this is so as I
understand more about life.

It's ironical.

I wake up one morning and realize that all that I learn, 

all these ideas I heard, that I felt resonance, 
starts to drop away. All the seminars, workshops,
books that gave precious knowledge, 

that stirs wonderful musings and
pondering in me, all seemed colorless.

Looking into the mirror, 

it's but my reflection, years of age,
plain and colorless, 
simply human, flesh and blood.

Looking at the blank wall, 

it's another depth of reflection,
the pounding of my heart, 

the breath I take, the warmth inside of me,
the life-force that runs through my body and beyond,
and the feeling of something much more is opening up.

Something within is trying to get 

my conscious mind out of these ideas,
thoughts and all that sounds sane and clear.
All that I see around me it's the same, nothing changed.
Yet a sense of the moment, of how simple this moment is,
felt so plain yet unusual.

Maybe my eyes have changed, or my inner eye changed.
My sight, it's fading, like the fading of a bloomed flower.

Things seemed to peel off and dropped away.
It's another kind of death I suppose,
but this time nothing grey or depressing. 

Surprised!

It's just spells loud in me that all that is out there, 

is utter nonsense.
It's strange.....

...because it's not a rebellious feeling,
it's a gentle moment of sensing.

The inner feeling of what I feel through 

my five senses is trying to communicate this.

I'm not sure this time it's an entry to my belief 

system or a delete of it.
It's another feeling of being shaken,
of feeling unsure of the sure knowing.

No, I'm not sure.

I've seen people with so much conviction 

towards something, myself included, 
just to find the next moment they do not
have that same level of believe anymore.

Well, it doesn't make sense anymore to me to take
whatever the world gives from out there, 

so it's time to seewhat kind of 'inside' world 
can I reach within to take.

As before that happens, 

everything operates in Utter Nonsense.






No comments:

Post a Comment