Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh My Goddess

In my most silent abode,
where music is heard with the inner ears
and light is seen through the inner eyes
The inner dance begins in spirals

Dancing to the rhythm of the Goddess' heartbeat
The Goddess begins her dance
To flow, to swirl, to vibrate, to electrify

The way the Goddess gently nudges to wake 
to give form, to exalt, to rise 
From our consciousness of darkness 
To her voice
To her heart, her mind
To our consciousness of Her light

At the Goddess' throne of poise,
Hushing me with her soothing sweet voice,
In Her warm loving embrace, 
Her bosom soft, Her touch tender with Her loving grace
rocking me gently, and I in awe-wonder

Her richness is filled to every corner of arena 
Abundance over-flowing with her Love to the very brim
All swell with Her fragrance of Her immortal beauty
Her immortal beauty, not of this world, 
unknown to our minds, to our visual eyes

Beaming with the radiance and the Grace of The Goddess
Her blessings filled my heart, my being
that led me to the core of Her heart, 
Her joy, Her bliss, Her ecstasy, 
Her Song of Esctasis

Magnificent is the blessings of the Goddess, just as she is. 
In her Magnificence of piercing brilliance, she shook me asunder, 
yet she wrapped me in her most humbled motherliness
Simple, Pure and Unrestrained 
So much Love,
Oh so much Love is pouring through 

How can I forsake Her?
My heart will break if she leaves and she's gone again
A goner, I will be again 

Oh Mother Goddess
I shall not take my eyes off you
My inner eyes sees only You, in your love
I revel in You Oh Goddess

I will fall and I will cry 
without your Love I will die
Oh Mother Goddess, I am your helpless child
Crying, wailing and screaming when I lose You
Without you, a minute seems forever 
I cannot wait any longer as Death seems much nearer then ever.

Without You, your love
Then death is sure to take over
So Goddess, Oh loving compassionate Mother
leave me not and awaken you in me
Let you unlock me and tie me to you
Show me your way, your dance steps, your music and song,
Let me live the way You Live and be yours, held in your arms forever!

-Oh Mother!
-Oh Goddess!
I'm your very own
I'm yours 

In this temporal memory,
Only You I find to live in Eternity

- From Your Longing Child





1 comment:

  1. Hey Xhevia, beautiful poem.

    In response and as a gratitude to you for sharing this poem I'd like to share one I wrote:

    O' the daughter of Eden

    You have cried for eons

    For the one to come

    For Love to have victory

    Wipe those tears now

    And look all around you

    You day has arrived

    Your prayers were answered

    Your tear dropped on the ground

    And made it fertile

    A tree grew out of it (It is a tree called Love)

    Whose roots are deeper than earth

    That touch the soul

    And draw from the secret river of Eternity

    Drink from it - it is your Right

    Rest your sword

    And return to Love -here and Now

    O' the daughter of Eden

    ReplyDelete