Thursday, June 10, 2010

Seek and hide. Hide and in hiding you shall find

"Seek ye first the kingdom of God
And all shall be added unto you"

How do we survive in this fast-paced world 
while placing our priorities,in seeking the 
unknown kingdom first  while filling our hungry stomachs,  
fulfilling our hearts and minds endless of desires ?

In all that seeking, searching to see,  
and trying to find...
this essence we call Divine.
Some name it the Philosopher's stone,
others say it's the awakening from 
our deep illusion-ed sleep.

Yet the more we seek, the more things 
seemed to hide, the more seeming darkness
than light !


When we don't seek, we don't even know
there's existing darkness that hides.
We don't realize darkness is always there
existing in our minds.
How strange it is, 
that only when our seeking begins,
only to realize total darkness we are in!


Like the process of acquiring knowledge, 
gaining wisdom in life.
We thought we knew it all.
Yet the more we learn, the more
we realize we knew so little, 
for there's infinite things to learn,
to know, to realize.  


We yearn for the light, 
for it's our natural soulful yearning
And like attracts like.  
We are made up of Light 
Science has now proved it. 
We are energy, light vibrating 
at different speed


Like a moth that flies into the fire
to be burnt by the light, 
transmuting to another dimension of life.
We yearn for the flight, 
that enjoin and transmute us 
as we merge as one with the Light.


The feeling of darkness creates illusion, 
And vice-versa, illusion creates feelings of darkness.
Of unknown and imagined fears,
Of loneliness and separation ,
Of losing, getting lost in this game we call Life.


Where is this Kingdom of God? 
Where we are told that all we ever need and want is all there... 
God's lila, God's play, 
The nature; ebb and flow of life,
where growth is constant change
And constant change means stability
Where in this changes of life 
is God's Kingdom laid ?


The Kingdom of God that we all can seek to find.
And through what means can we find?
Because the more we seek, 
the more it seems to hide!


The Kingdom is veiled from our sight, our very eyes.
By closing our eyes, do we perceive light?
By seeking in the dark, will we find?
In hiding shall we find what we are seeking?
Seek and hide.


Like a lost soul in my life for the past years, 
I seek many a psychics' advice, 
maybe to find some light.
Told to me, that I will know what I want, 
that my answer will be clearer
than the the clear blue sky, 
as time draws near.


Now the time is here, but is the answer clear?
I do not know what I want, 
but I do know what I do not want
and I de-cluttered  many things in my life 


Which is the path that brings me to 
the Kingdom of God that I seek to find?
Only have I found which path not to tread, 
through going repeatedly into the seeming darkness again.


I'm still searching that which I do not know, 
and can I truly find?


Hide in the dark to search for the light.
In hiding shall I find?


The Kingdom of God
The Light
I shall find, shall I...?

No comments:

Post a Comment