Friday, March 27, 2009

My converstion with Pi - Inner Dance


Not resting at home after the catharsis got me really uneasy and frustrated. I took my Faries deck of cards and ask about the inner dance and one card about myself-that card was reverse and it indicates a blockage or a negative side of its meaning which translate to be 'fire' and means a burnout.    Pi on the other line, told me to cancel that out saying that the earth is 3 million years old and so what is this 'burn-out" Then I mentioned to him about the dream I had the last nite. I was on a moving train. There was a man very relax lying on the floor.I went over to ask him what to do with this "burn-out" and he told me to transmute it. Pi told me that I have to learn to transmutation of energies right NOW. He told me that he's not to affirm the 'Burn-out" and that it had to be transmuted.  'Start practicing and discover the ability to change things, convert right away' says Pi.  He said that this begining stage after my cartharsis is going to be confusing for me, the fight of darkness and light within me, and he ask me to be simple and humble in approach. Be simple, put gaps and spaces into between my experience and digest, process it. Then make decisions about myself.  Be relax and say with soft possible energy to cancel out any negativities, and it will normalizes really fast.   He asked me to ground into the I Am-ness. I am that - divine Also do listen to my drreams. He said to do this on a more conscious level and go back to myself.---I feel that's what I'm doing right NOW- going back.   He also mentioned that old patterns will always return, yet just relax into it, letting go of attachments. See things in terms of levels, look for affirmations, signs, and going inside myself, learning to trust and have faith.  There're different levels of spirituality, and the highest is go deep inside.  He affirms: keep sending out positive energy as negative energy comes- its just illusion, and when there is ego and fear into this whole thing, it will close. See what's right and stay more aware Pi shared so many things but I can recalled that much for the moment and this is what he shared; the 3 things asking the universe/ spirit; 1. Ask 2. What to ask, knowing how to ask 3. How to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment