Friday, March 27, 2009


Recently I felt tired doing so many things and not able to rest enough. I got messages from Angels to connect with Nature and to give my cares concerns and worries over to them.

I think there's just so much unfinished tasks at hand, that I end up sleeping late and waking early! And gosh, these days seem to be met with more demands from people. I'm asked to teach my lessons in a way so that they feel workout enough to perspire!
Ha, They didn't know the purpose of building up over time!

I'm juggling with work- study & teach, domestic chores (cooking, washing, cleaning, packing, planning)- plenty over my shoulders, and financial order-what's this right? Its because I'm so bad with accounts that I have no structure in this area and yes, I don't plan my spending budget or save.

So I'm beginning to tire myself out by worrying what, when, how much my next pay cheque is going to be and how am I going to commit to work in improving my house so that I can give Dad a comfortable life... how Nice it would be, cause he toiled so much and now he's aged.
"The baby is teaching us about LOVE showing us what LOVE looks like and more importantly what it feels like. The love that pours out from the baby makes everything lighter, softer and more beautiful.
We came here as teachers of LOVE and get enrolled in the school of fear" --- Paul Six

No comments:

Post a Comment