Friday, March 27, 2009

Lemon Lemon


Oh Lemon, sour and yellow
Super-detox fellow
All pulps and juices
Fragrant thirst quencher
Nature's simple healer!


After buying 2 small organic lemons, I've been taking fresh organic lemon jui-ce for about a week, having squeeze a few drops into a glass of water accompanied by a thin slice, pouring plain boiled cooled water over it again as I almost finish. The remaining fruit after cut I kept in a zip-lock bag in fridge for tomorrow's use.


Then another day I squeeze more juices into a glass of honeyed water. After taking, Wow, my throat feels mmm... great! I say, scream, shout, yell and sing that this is no doubt my Favorite drink, its awesome


One evening after finishing the diluted lemony juice , I bite onto the slice of lemon with its skin into tiny pieces then spit out most of its 'remains' swallow the juices and next day my raw and 'open wounded' gum is almost healed and now its completely healed.

Today is the 8th day, I clear my bowels in the morning as normal. Then after lunch, clear again and I observe the stools it contains green stuffs like that of gallstones.

Anyway, I really felt light and very 'stomach
comfortable'


Thanks to this juicy yellow-fellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment