Friday, March 27, 2009

Manifest

The image “http://www.audiobooksonline.com/media/Wayne_Dyer_Manifest_Your_Destiny_abridged_cassettes.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

In the recent past years, I have notice lots of business and self-development workshops and books use the concept and including techniques in manifesting what you want in your life, working with one of the laws of nature- Law of attraction. Sounds really good and yes if you have a focus mind, it really works! Tested and proved for some.

However, as for me, if I cannot focus I'll not know exactly what I want because I'm so distracted and so I think I may want to lessen the the things in my life first, so I can find out What on earth I really want. So I tried and I did. Just to realize that I want to learn to cultivate wanting less things in my life. Ironical right? I want to not want things- or rather simplify my life. Why? Because I can feel the sense of freedom not having attached to so many things!

It seems to me there are endless streams of things that I want (at first) that may not be what I really need, less the basic needs for survival. I contemplate as usual, and the universe responds in different ways to answer me. From what Doreen Virtue, ( author of many metaphysical books) wrote:



"Balance comes from fearlessly giving as you're guided, and then receiving with joy & gratitude. Its exactly like breathing: both inhale & exhale are identically important. Practice giving & receiving daily, and you will never want for anything."

Answers seems to come from different directions to me. Yes, I digest them and I am still practicing this, trying very hard to plant this seed and Gosh, not easy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment