Friday, March 27, 2009

My Inner Dance; My re-birth 15 March 09

From the moment of the Inner Dance preview, I felt some energy flowing in my body, especially at the heart area. Then at the start of the experiential inner-dance session. I felt frustrated because I wasn't moving or dancing like the others. Later, my body begin to jerk involuntarily and I felt so clumsy.

However, the whole process was a beautiful experience for me. I was literally flooded in love. So much love bombarded me that I've no choice but break down and melt away. I had a catharsis. I kept crying and then laughed my heart out.

My logical mind was watching the whole process, unexpected and taken aback. It was such a wonderful release, I felt I was reborn. The whole process felt like I was going through a re-birth and Pi and Daniw are like my Dad and Mom giving birth and delivering me. After the session, I felt so opened-up, my sensitivity increased and I felt like a child.

I also took the inner dance advance workshop. I didn't know I was able to heal so immediately and readily. Pi and Daniw guided me with their patience and love sharing their expertise and knowledge. They intuitively knew what I was going through and gave me encouragement and confidence that I am able to be a healing channel. Now, my involuntary movements become more flowy, like a dance.

I've done other healing modalities before but this time, it is a mind-blowing experience for me. I'm very grateful to Pi and Daniw for this experience of the Divine.


blogs at
www.innerdance.multiply.com
www.innerdance.wordpress.com
www.maianeye.blogspot.com
www.pi-kalimata.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment